SEARCH THE WEB FOR MORE INTARSIA AND PROJECTS

Custom Search

Thursday, July 31, 2008

FINISHED BIRD CAGE STAND



Hello all, hope your having a good night so far. As promised, I have the pictures of the bird cage stand I built totally finished with cage installed. I have to thank my friend Mike for the great paint job he done on it. He used a textured spray paint giving it an unique sand stone like finish. Everyone is happy with the results and it looks real nice. The scroll sawed parakeet on the door really makes this piece a one of a kind. I also have to give a thanks out to Joe Martinez for the parakeet pattern. I had to make some changes to the original pattern, I had to delete the branch and flowers so I could fit the pattern on the door. I'm sure Joe would understand.

Well, I've been really busy at my job the last couple weeks and been working a lot of hours. I haven't been able to get out to the workshop much this week, but I do have some stuff that needs a little finishing yet and I'll get them posted soon. Till then, have a good night and talk to you soon!

Dean

No comments: