SEARCH THE WEB FOR MORE INTARSIA AND PROJECTS

Custom Search

Sunday, July 27, 2008

BIRD CAGE STAND



Hello all,
Well, it's been a busy week and I finally got my big project done. These pictures are taken as it's being painted. As soon as the project is completely finished with bird cage installed, I'll take more pictures. The customer was very pleased with the scrolled parakeet I did for the door. I think it makes it unique for the project. I don't normally take on projects like this, but it's for a good friend and I couldn't say no.

I have started a couple little projects and hope to have them done soon for posting. I'm trying my hand at building a custom frame for one of my new scroll projects, so hang in there for that one.

Hope everyone had a great weekend and talk to you soon.

Dean

No comments: