SEARCH THE WEB FOR MORE INTARSIA AND PROJECTS

Custom Search

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

SCROLL SAW VIDEOS

Hello all,
Tonight I added a couple of things to the blog for your enjoyment. First, I put on you tube videos of my favorite videos from some of the people that I think is very helpful in showing how they do their work. I can never say enough good things about Steve Good and his great video's. They say a picture is worth a thousand words and I always learn something from watching woodworking video's. I also added a drill size chart although I'm not too sure how helpful that will be, but nonetheless I put it on for awhile to see how it does. Just scroll down the page and you will see it on the right hand side, can't miss it!

Enjoy and I'll be talking to you soon!!

Dean

No comments: