SEARCH THE WEB FOR MORE INTARSIA AND PROJECTS

Custom Search

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

YES, I DO SELL MY WORK

Hello all,

As you can see I just started my blog and I had a few people ask if I sell my work. The answer is Yes, that's why I started the blog. The blog lets me post pictures of the projects I do so if you see something that is of interest contact me and let me know.

If you don't see anything that I post, look to the right and click on one of the names on my favorite sites. Most these people, such as Kathy Wise, Judy Gale Roberts and Garnet Hall sell patterns for their intarsia and I will order them if there is something you would like from their site. They have a lot of nice patterns and I'm sure there is one for you.

Remember to stop by often, as I make new works I'll be posting them.

Have a great day all!!! and thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments: