SEARCH THE WEB FOR MORE INTARSIA AND PROJECTS

Custom Search

Sunday, June 29, 2008

WOOD SOURCE

Hello everyone,
hope everybody is having a nice weekend so far. I just wanted to let the scroll saw artists out there know of a place to get wood at a good price. I meet a man out of Warren MI named Victor who gets a hold of scrap oak, maple, walnut to name a few from high end trim jobs. Perfect for those of us who does small projects. He does sell wood on Craigs List on occasion but mostly he sells off ebay under the name "landfilllumber". He has great deals and is very passionate for woodworking. He also says to give him a call at (586) 563-0441 if you have questions about what he has in stock, or you can e-mail him at treymendous77@yahoo.com. Very friendly and very willing to help you out. Give him a call for some good deals. I know where I'll be getting my next wood supplies from!!!

No comments: